Samstag, 29. März 2008

Its...me...Korey!!!

So...here we are...this is my first post and this is Korey speaking to all of you non-Americans that are friends with my beloved Sarah or are related to her somehow through a course of cloning and or genetically altering processes. =) anyways Sarah is hard at work working on something for school and has asked me to fill up half of her blog with nonsense that spews from thy lips of mine into the great unknown world we call the Internet. By now you are wondering why I'm still rambling on like this and you prolly can't even read what I'm typing anyways. So here are your chores everyone...go to a English to German website and translate this whole freaking message and spend 100 hours deciphering this thing =) Yet i always want to prove to Sarah how much i love her by doing almost anything she asks of me. whether its sleeping with her scarf or pulling my hands through her hair. I always try my hardest at these things cause i know shes going through a rough time here and the homesickness is setting in. She really needs the support of everyone that loves her right now over in Germany to help her make it through these last few months. But just think that in a matter of months i'll be talking and sitting next to you guys for 4-6 weeks!!!!!!!!!! How great is that gonna be? well its gonna be FANTASTIC. I cant wait to get wasted my first night there lol...=P. Sarah will be reading this in a matter of hours so before she changes it ;) u might want to read it lol. You can contact me at my email address if u want to at k_dizzle_for_shizzo@hotmail.com you guys better write me...especially you Gerret ;););)

Keine Kommentare: