Dienstag, 28. August 2007

In English today

He he ho ho!

Nothing happend since my last report -> boring!!
But I was in a groceries store with Madilyn and Tia and we bought lots of cake and cookie stuff...yammi. I've just put a delicious cake in the oven! By the by I'm baking german cake every weekend and next weekend we'll have nut triangles.
What else can I say?
I watched THE RING today and it was just great like it always was. Tonight maybe Bridget Jones!!??
Tia and me are planning crazy things. He he ho ho!:-P
Tomorrow we're gonna go to Brainerd while Tia will be in the college. She just started studying... And then there is a school meeting of Madilyn, that we've gotta visit.
Saturday we'll go to the Minnesota State Fair to St. Paul! Sundy: Family reunion...probably!
Ok I think I'm gonna write the next days again or maybe after the State Fair.
See ya guys, I'm looking forward to eat this nice caaaake. (Our dessert, we just ate dinner...)
Sarah

P.S: Did you like my videos?=)

Keine Kommentare: